Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Foggy Start to 2012

My driveway in Florida is enshrouded in mist today.
Colorado's snow is behind me and I awakened to moderate temperatures and fog all around my little cottage here in Florida. I did not 'celebrate' the passing of 2011 except to have a nice home cooked meal with my son and watch a movie until about 11:30 p.m. The head cold that accompanied me to the U.S. and further west has finally left and I feel blessed to be bug-free finally! That was two weeks of nose-blowing and coughing intermittently, depending on how tired I was, and when I stepped outside this morning, I could finally breath in the misty air without any disruption. Yea!

I intend for all my readers, wherever in the world you may be, that your 2012 is a healthy one. If you are dealing with MM, that your medical team is divinely guided for your highest and best health, and for all the caregivers out there, that your health and hope is supported for your tasks. I am so grateful for all the people I have encountered this year, through this blog, across the Internet, and my travels and my intention is for all of you to have many good things in your life in 2012 - health is always first, happiness can be found in many ways, and prosperity may be acquired or gifted.

What was your first look at 2012? Send me a link! and Happy New Year to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment