Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Do, Re, Mi on a marble floor - what fun!



Long ago, I set myself the goal that I would learn to tap dance and when I was good enough I wanted to do a tap routine (to music) on the marble steps inside the Idaho statehouse in Boise. I did actually achieve that goal back in 1982, just before I moved away. And when I see something that reminds me of that particular goal, I can't help smiling. Here is a charming little video that I hope has that same effect on you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6b9bMBXpg and if you don't smile, perhaps you had to be there - I wish I had been!

We've had a lot of rain recently and some flooding of the local rivers is progressing. To the left is a shot off my porch as the rain pours off the roof.

I've been a little preoccupied the past week or so... my life has done a complete 180 and I've got some major activities relating to re-arranging it so I haven't been blogging or surfing at all. It's all good and looks like I am going to get to do a lot of things I want to do because of it.

Also, I had some houseguests last night and they brought their little 'dustmop' Yorkie by the name of "Puffy," and I just had to include his picture in here! 
He's a cute little creature, and was all the more amusing for thinking he could be menacing, trying to growl enough to scare a 6'4" child of mine who was also here to visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment